NexusCW offers a no fee 401k plan to help employees plan for retirement. Your 401k plan allows for pre-tax deductions to be made from your paycheck and invested in one or more of the 42 available investment funds
- Enroll anytime after 12 months of employment with NexusCW.
- Pre-tax deductions will be calculated from your choice of contribution.
- No minimum hours per week required.
- Participants can defer up to 100% (after applicable taxes) of their salary to a maximum of $17,500 per year or $23,000 for employees over the age of 50 (deferral amounts may change, amounts are as of 2014). (NOTE: Participants earning $115,000 or more annually may not be eligible for the full $17,500 deferral due to IRS restrictions. Contact your benefits administrator for information).
- NexusCW’s 401 (k) plan provides access to 45 investment funds with 7 destination funds. These funds range from conservative to aggressive growth funds.
- Experienced investors may gain access to self-direct their investments through a brokerage account at Morning Star.
- Complete access to your account: complete exchange transactions via the web or phone.
- Plans are transferrable.
- NexusCW’s 401(k) plan is under a group umbrella that allows for maximum investment flexibility. (Administrative services provided by SouthWest Pension).
- Click here to enroll online
- Online enrollment overview (PowerPoint)
- Downloadable 401 ? plan overview and enrollment
- 401 ? performance summary
- Participant Fee Disclosure
- Default Investment Notice