Major technology company is seeking a java developer with 2 plus years of professional coding experience with Java Swing and experience in building Java based Applications. The successful applicant will be helping to redo the Identity Management infrastructure and coding applications to detect inappropriate use of authentication credentials. The infrastructure is in an Oracle DB, and the position requires writing and optimizing SQL queries to retrieve data from multiple Oracle DB tables. The position also requires writing algorithms using statistical clustering techniques to identify anomalies in the data. The applicant will be helping to port the entire infrastructure to the Oracle cloud.
• BS in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
• Good programming skills.
• Ability to write and optimize Oracle DB queries.
• Solid understanding of OOP concepts with practical hands-on experience.
• Able to implement specified design features from end to end as finalized inter-functional project deliverables.
• Able to devise, specify, design and implement improvements to existing software.
• Confident in GUI development and data visualization.
• Statistical and machine learning knowledge, in particular clustering.
• Able to create a cloud service.
• Diligent in IT security and information protection.
-Swing GUI toolkit for Java
-Git repository and good version control practices