Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy policies that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in NexusCW Inc services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy.
However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before providing any personal information or completing any transaction with such parties.
Personal Information Users
We may request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. Personally identifiable information we collect from you will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent except to the extent necessary including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling your service requests
- Protecting ourselves from liability
- Responding to legal process or legal compliance
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of
Changes to this Statement
Information We Collect and How We Use It
NexusCW collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our web server logs, cookies, and from you the visitor.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- Type of web browser or computer you use
- Number of links you click within the site and the path taken
while clicking those links
- State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date and time of your visit
- Name of your Internet service provider (ISP)
- Web page you linked to our site from
- Pages you viewed on the site