• Experienced performing in vivo experiments and work collaboratively across various projects to meet milestones.
• Current knowledge and hands-on experience with in vivo mouse models of cancer or autoimmune diseases.
• Prior experience with cell-based therapies in a drug development setting is highly desirable.
• Perform experiments with murine cancer models (tumor implantation, syngeneic, xenograft or PDX) and autoimmune disease models
• Prepare and perform measurements relevant to disease models, including:
• Administration by IP, subcutaneous or IV injection
• Mouse whole body IVIS imaging
• Primary immune cell isolation
• Tumor caliper measurement
• Blood and tissue collection
• Tissue processing
• Immunofluorescence staining
• Assist in managing experiment schedule and keeping detailed records
• Support scientific teams in multiple parallel projects
• Manage and organize experiment workflow, draft protocols, and support lab…
• Bachelors / Masters in Biology or related field
• 2-5 years experience working with mice
• Proficient with mouse models of inflammatory disease or cancer