CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performing weekly Qlist of proprietary compounds in various cell based assays to support the chemistry department for various projects.
• Processing and analyzing data sets.
• Maintain multiple cell lines for experiments.
• REQUIRES Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline with at least 4 years work experience or Master’s degree with at least 2 years work experience.
• Strong background on cell-based assay, HTS instrumentation and familiarity with automation.
• Strong tissue culture technique experience.
• Strong self-motivation with the desire to expands one’s knowledge and skill set.
• Have the ability to learn quickly while completing required tasks.
• Be well organized with an emphasis in attention to detail.
• Be familiar with various molecular and cell biology techniques.
• Strong computer skills with an emphasis in data handling and processing.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and an ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
• Able to work and communicate effectively and collaboratively within the immediate group and supervisor
• Team player